New Zealand's largest apple growers and marketers
The Fruitcraft™ group produces 40% of the New Zealand export apple crop, and 90% of New Zealand’s organic apples. It markets more than 6 million cartons of fresh fruit globally each season, an amount unmatched by any other New Zealand grower or group.
Fruitcraft™ has a lengthy track record of investing in new plantings, and is fully committed to ongoing expansion and development. It has the passion, expertise, resources and infrastructure required to offer new apple and pear varieties the best opportunity to flourish. The group is directly involved in all facets of production and post-harvest, including exporting and marketing.
- Extensive access to resources - land, capital and pipfruit growing expertise.
- Unprecedented export access to over 135 markets around the world.
- Accountability, with systems in place to track new variety plantings, production and sales.
- Strong corporate governance structures and reputations built on honesty and integrity.
- New Zealand’s expertise in commercialising new varieties globally.